How to save route commands

Zhen Zhou zhouzhenzj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:40:29 UTC 2005

very cool, but I couldn't add default gateway to this:

etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-<interface-name>

  Contains lines that are arguments to "/sbin/ip route add"
  For example:

  192.168.2.0/24 dev ppp0

  adds a network route to the 192.168.2.0 network through ppp0.

maybe it is, but how could I do?

Thanks for your input,

Zhou Zhen