installing fc4 kernel (new to fc but not linux)

Gezim Hoxha gezimetc at telus.net
Wed Jun 15 08:16:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,

This is my first (serious) attempt at fedora. The installation went
fine. I wanted to install ndiswrappers but turns out the kernel source
is not in the default install. The release notes said to issue this
command in order to install the kernel source:
rpm -Uvh kernel-devel[-xen0]-<version>.<arch>.rpm
and I did this:
rpm -Uvh kernel-devel-2.6.11.rpm
However, that didn't work, it said it can't find the file or something
like that. So, my question is, does this file (kernel-devel-2.6.11.rpm)
need to be downloaded, or how does this work (note I still don't have
internet in fc4 since it didn't recognize my wireless card (laptop is
dell inspiron xps).

Thanks for your help,
-Gezim