FC4 'find' command is finding wrong hard link count

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 23:26:16 UTC 2005

tom...

when you do a complete reboot from scratch... what does the reboot/system
process say? does it reboot with any err msgs?..

just curious. a long time ago.. i had some filesystem issues.. not sure how
they started, but i recall doing a reboot out of frustration, only to find
that the system found weird sector issues... i let it do it's thing, and
hoped!! the box hasn't given me an issue since!!

give us more information...

-bruce