cd wont eject

Mohamed Ameur Mohamed.Ameur2 at Halliburton.com
Fri Jun 17 03:56:29 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I use FC3.

I usually have this problem with KDE, and very rare on Gnome, the DR
drive won't eject , I try to umount it and I get the message that the
device is busy, even to be ROOT , so I always have to reboot.

Many thanks

Ameur Mohamed

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.