FC4 system boot hangs

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Fri Jun 17 16:56:29 UTC 2005

Am Fr, den 17.06.2005 schrieb Eric Tanguy um 13:42:

> Sometimes (it seems to be randomly) the system hangs at boot up. Just
> before writing ok for the cups starting. I can't see anything
> in /var/log/messages.
> Someone would have an idea ?

> Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France

There were postings these days saying that attached USB devices would
cause boot problems. Maybe in cases where your system hangs you too have
an USB device plugged in and in other cases not?

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:54:40 up 24 days, 17:32, load average: 0.45, 0.38, 0.21