authentification with ldap on FC4 destop

dchenard dchenard at zyfer.ca
Sat Jun 18 07:46:03 UTC 2005

I have a server FC3 and a workstation FC4.

I have an LDAP server on the FC3 and I authentificate my users on it.

Before to upgrade my workstation FC3 to FC4, my authentification was OK
but since the upgrade nothing work on my workstation.

I used TLS before the upgrade but if I dont use ssl or TLS, that dont
work too.

"getent passwd userldap" return any value

I have try to use system-config-auth and nothing

Someone can explain me what append in this release??

(Sorry for my bad english)