trying to burn iso images to cd

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jun 20 02:03:41 UTC 2005

Wrong, xcdroast was not universal and is not universal.  Reason is that
accessibility up on for those using gnopernicus is extremely questionable
even using only gnome applications.  When I send something to this list, I
will do so in order that every linux user can use it not just the linux
users with eye sight.  I make no assumptions as to the accessibility needs
of particular users and other developers do so to their eventual cost.
Either they loose out on projects or in retirement when their eyes no
longer work or work as well as they once did; remember ability is at best
a temporary state of being.