iso images

Lester Calver elux at airnet.com.au
Mon Jun 20 23:03:42 UTC 2005

Guys, I'm having trouble getting this dist [core 4]. Have downloaded
from 3 mirrors via ftp, used gftp, flashfxp & filezilla and tried CD
version and DVD version isos. Burned using k3b, Nero 6.6, Nero 5, Clone
CD and still get failures during the install media check facility. Also,
ignoring that, the installation does fail. Tried the torrent last night
and also got a fail with the installer media check. All other linux
dists have worked ok, I can't think what has happened here, I just can't
get a successful iso. Anyone have any ideas?

cheers