VNC Connection aborts with no error message

Ferindo Middleton Jr fmiddleton at verizon.net
Tue Jun 21 01:09:26 UTC 2005

I used the login screen configuration tool under the Gnome main menu to
set my server to accept vnc connections and it was working fine at first
but then suddenly for no apparent reason now won't accept vnc
connections... when I'm on a remote machine or using the vnc client on
the local machine itself, the terminal window appears for a few brief
seconds and then closes abruptly, implying but that the configuration is
somehow actually setup to reject it but it is not...

Ferindo

--
Ferindo Middleton
Chief Architect