No way to launch an X application under FC4

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Tue Jun 21 13:34:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 10:02:26AM +0200, Luc MAIGNAN wrote:
> I have always an error for connection on the X Server : cannot connect
> to X Server :0.0 (XLib no protocol specified ?)
>
> Can anyone help me ?
>
> Best regards

Is this that when you ssh to the machine? Is so you need to update the
ssh_config and sshd_config files to allow X forwarding.

I BET WHEN NEANDERTHAL KIDS would make a snowman, someone would always
end up saying, "Don't forget the thick heavy brows."  Then they would get
embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky brows too, and
they'd get mad and eat the snowman.
		-- Jack Handley, The New Mexican, 1988.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science