Who can post?

Tony Nelson tonynelson at georgeanelson.com
Thu Jun 23 17:58:06 UTC 2005

At 12:05 AM -0700 6/23/05, Thomas Taylor wrote:
>On Wednesday 22 June 2005 17:45, Tony Nelson wrote:
>> At 4:01 PM -0700 6/22/05, Thomas Taylor wrote:
>>
>> >Welcome to the list.  Ask all the questions you want, but be warned, if
>> > you don't check the archives or try to google for an answer, some
>> > responders get a bit irate.  ...
>>
>> But see also the thread "Search of the Archives..", which started as Re:
>> Screensaver on FC 4.  Searching the archives does not work.
>> TonyN.:'                       <mailto:tonynelson at georgeanelson.com>
>>       '                              <http://www.georgeanelson.com/>
>
>Archive searches do work, but not very intuitively.  They can require a
>lot of
>question/keyword modification to FINALLY find something.  Poor search engine.

Please share your skill with us.  Show us all how to search the list
archive for "xscreensaver" or "screensaver".  Remember that we won't know
weird different terms to search for until our search succeeds, so don't say
the answer is to search for, say, "gzorn frapl" when we want to look for
"screensaver".