Browsers for those IE-only sites

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:01:20 UTC 2005

On 6/24/05, ryan <ryanag at zoominternet.net> wrote:
> I agree with almost everything you said Dotan - however, Fedora Core 3 or 4
> can be made much faster than XP if you use the XFCE deskop.
>
> XFCE has a windows UI available, and although its different than what most
> people are used to (no icons on desktop), you can use apps like konqueror
> that feel like IE enough so non-linux gurus can move files around.
>
> When using KDE, my machines always feel slightly more responsive when using
> XP. When using XFCE, even my 1.1 Ghz celeron flies. :-)

Hey, that's nice! I think I might go check that out sometime this week...

Just to keep this post on topic, does xfce come with any some of web
browser? Does it come with any programs at all? Judging by the
website, it does not. So can all the KDE and Gnome apps be run in it?

Dotan
http://Song-Lirics.com/
Popular Song Lyrics