send out 'ctrl-alt-del' from minicom to kickstart

ha haha hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 05:19:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

 has anyone tested sending out 'ctrl-alt-del' from
minicom to another machine?

 I've have a problem of my FC4 kickstart:

 One machine sets its serial port as console for FC4
kcikstart, and another machine sets up minicom to
interact with the first machine.

 Any thing works fine, I can monitor and debug the
kickstart. Except at the end when I tried to restart
the kickstart remotely, I can not send out
'ctrl-alt-del' key-combination from minicom to restart
kickstart.

 Any one has any ideas how to setup minicom for this
purposes? ManyManyMany thanks....