xmms/streamtuner setup help

Neal Wilkinson forums.lists at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 21:10:05 UTC 2005

I'm sure this is a stupid question and that it has been referenced
before etc, but I'm brain dead. I nuked my box on my 'attempted' upgrade
from FC3 FC4 via yum and finally have it back up. I don't wanna spend an
hour or two figuring out why xmms is saying blah blah blah about
copyright laws and looks like an albino xmms in FC4 (whats up with
that?) There are many things that I've got to do all over again and I
just don't remember them all. Can someone throw me a bone here? I just
want to listen to some music and drink myself into a coma. :) I remember
fixing this with FC3 but I just can't recall how. Thanks.

Neal