Fedora as Appliance

Lai Zit Seng lzs at pobox.com
Mon Jun 27 00:36:19 UTC 2005

Imho, your customized appliance distribution would probably be a lot
more lightweight and compact if you build from something very basic,
rather than start from Fedora and strip things out from there. Unless
the "compactness" is not a requirement for your appliance :) But of
course it'll probably be much easier to strip things out of Fedora :)

Regards,

.lzs
--
http://zitseng.com/