Install problem with FC4

Randy Vice damocles at thenostromo.com
Mon Jun 27 12:10:19 UTC 2005

I'm getting a error about not being able to unmount the CD.  I've download
two different DVD ISO images from two different sites (and downloaded four
CDs) in hopes of solving problems with missing/corrupted files that stop
the installation.  Now I get this problem. :/  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Randy

--
: damocles at TheNostromo.com : Bruce Morrow, a man before and after his time :
: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood  :