Up2date Processing Errors

Ron rone at infoexchg.com
Mon Jun 27 14:07:03 UTC 2005

Here is the contend of the sources file:

### This describes the various package repositories (repos) that up2date will
### query for packages. It currently supports apt-rpm, yum, and "dir" repos.

### Format is one repository (repo) entry per line, # starts comments, the
### first word on each line is the type of repo.

### The default RHN (using "default" as the url means use the one in the
### up2date config file).
#up2date default

### Note: when a channel label is required for the non up2date repos,
### the label is solely used as an internal identifier and is not
### based on the url or any other info from the repos.

### An apt style repo (the example is arjan's 2.6 kernel repo).
### The format is:
### type  channel-label      service:server         path        repo name
#apt arjan-2.6-kernel-i386 http://people.redhat.com ~arjanv/2.5/ kernel

### Note: for apt repos, there can be multiple repo names specified (space
### seperated).

### A yum style repo. The format is:
### type  channel-label     url

#yum my-favorite-rpms http://my.local.domain/fedora/linux/core/$ARCH/

### A local directory full of packages (a "dir" repo). For example:
#dir my-favorite-rpms /var/spool/RPMS/

### Repo Metadata
# Note that setting this makes up2date look in /etc/yum.repos.d/ for
# repository configuration.
# type channel-label url
repomd fedora http://fedora.redhat.com/

# Multiple versions of all repos except "up2date" can be used. Dependencies
# can be resolved "cross-repo" if need be.