Kernel Panic after FC4 upgrade

Michael DeCleene decleene at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:53:36 UTC 2005

In any case, as I've already posted, I do have the most recent version, so
that's not the issue.

I suppose I could try compiling a custom kernel, but I'm not a kernel
hacker, so I don't have a lot of experience with this, meaning I don't know
for sure what modules I need.  And while I understand the concept that's not
terribly likely to be something I could get to work easily.  Which is why
I'm really hoping someone can point to something in one of the configuration
files I've posted to date and suggest something else I can try.

Failing that, I'll probably reinstall FC3 and start looking at switching to
Suse...

Mike