What package i must install to resolve...

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Jun 29 14:12:01 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 29.06.2005 schrieb Danny Terweij um 15:09:

> I just use yum. all the $releasever and vars are filled in at the repo confs
> But i see when i do update also a lot fc4 and even fc5 packages selected.
> So not me but some repo is mixing stuff.
> I did disabled the testing ones.

> Danny.

Seems you have the development / rawhide repository enabled. Though your
initial posting does not indicate that (the list of repo names in the
yum output).

$ grep -nri development /etc/yum.*

Run that command to see where development appears. It has to be set
"enabled=0". If you are unsure post the content of yum.conf and the
.repo files below /etc/yum.repos.d/.

Alexander

Serendipity 16:06:36 up 3 days, 22:58, load average: 0.60, 0.55, 0.30