Layer 7 filtering

Captain Bubudiu bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 18:46:50 UTC 2005

 --- Ovidiu Lixandru <ovidiu at linux360.ro> wrote:
> Captain Bubudiu wrote:
>
> > Have you considered asking the dudes in the
> > fedora-legacy-list? (Given that RH9 is now in
> legacy)
>
> Yes, as I said in another reply, fedora-legacy-list
> seems to have
> another purpose than user problems with projects in
> Legacy.
>
> "fedora-list - For users of Fedora Core releases. If
> you want help with
> a problem installing or using Fedora Core, this is
> the list for you."
>
> keyword: users
>
> "fedora-legacy-list - For discussions about the
> Fedora Legacy Project"
>
> keywords: "discussions about the [...] Project"
>
> I admit, I haven't checked the archives to get an
> idea about the issues
> discussed over there.
>
> --
> Ovidiu Lixandru
> linux360

The fedora list is for discussion of Fedora Core 3 and
4 (Current supported releases). The Fedora Legacy list
is for the discussion of RH7.3, RH9, FC1 and FC2.

In fact as a matter of urgency :- go to

- http://www.fedoralegacy.org/docs/yum-rh9.php where
you can get the updates at
http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/9/

- If you are using the stock packages from RH9 you are
vulnerable unless you use the fedoralegacy.org
patches.

Fedora Core - The power of Open Source Now! Please search the archives and fedoraforum.org as the question is likely to have been asked before.

Catch me at http://members.lycos.co.uk/bubudiu/

Cheers
Captain Bubudiu