freezing gnome operations and loss of some of the panel icons.

Tom Weniger trweniger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:36:07 UTC 2005

On 6/29/05, Richard E Miles <r.godzilla at comcast.net> wrote:
> I know the system has been updated  with new panel software and am wondering >if this is causing the problem. Has anyone else noticed theses kinds of things >happening on their system? comments?

I have been suffering from Gnome freezes intermittently since I
installed FC4. I have disabled SELinux in order to get NFS working and
removed NetworkManager to prevent gnome from freezing.
When I am back home from this business trip, I will be able to spend
more time troubleshooting this and submitting any bugs forthwith.
---
Virtually,
Tom W
RLU# 243493