Change Disk from IDE to SCSI using dd, what else ?

Eduardo J. Vega A edvega at racsa.co.cr
Thu Jun 30 13:05:25 UTC 2005

Hello guys... I got already FC3 installed at /dev/hda but I need to move it
to /dev/scd

I know that I can move them by using dd, but, what else do I may need to
change ?

1) Grub ? Which config files ? Should I do any other stuff rather than
modify the new path at the Config files ?
2) FSTAB ?
3) Others ?

Thanks

--ed

--ed

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a
monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into
you .Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146