FC4 good new tech, bad legacy support

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 14:35:39 UTC 2005

just out of curiosity, is there some place/wiki/etc.. where a user can go to
check a given version of FC/Linux, and see what OS/Motherboard-Hardware
config/apps work together...

IE, like one big/searchable database!!! allow users to put in their
information, in terms of what they see. at the same time, allow
developers/maintainers of software/rpms to add information as well...

thoughts/comments/etc...

-bruce