does the bluetooth support under fc4 actually provide any services?

Matthew Lenz matthew at nocturnal.org
Thu Jun 30 23:05:10 UTC 2005

I hope to god that getting bluetooth services doesn't require all the manual
stuff that the documentation discusses (manually adding device nodes, etc.
etc).  I'm assuming that it must provide some functionality or it wouldn't
be one of the default services loaded on boot.  I checked out the
gnome-bluetooth stuff, doesn't seem to really do anyting useful.  The
filesharing didn't seem to integrate with nautilus as I believe it was
intended.