Re: OT-Cobalt Install CD

Am Dienstag, den 31.05.2005, 15:26 +0900 schrieb Mark Sargent:
> Hi All,
>
> I am posting this just to see if anyone has a clue. I got the following
> errors when trying to do a netboot to reinstall on a Cobalt RaQ. Anyway,
> I know it's not Fedora specific, but thought maybe someone may
> understand the error stuff, as the Cobalt OS is a Linux based one.

I configured my fedora box (DHCP, DNS and nfs) in a way, that the Cobalt
could boot from my fedora box directly, not by booting the Fedora box
from the Sun CD (which is a modified Debian system). The Sun OS Restore
CD requires special network interface cards wich are not so widespread
these days. I can mail the configuration files to you if you need them.

Cheers
Peter