which drive is it?

I have three external USB drives connected to an AMD
machine running FC3. These are mounted as follows:
/dev/sda1 on /mnt/usb1
/dev/sdb1 on /mnt/usb2
/dev/sdc1 on /mnt/usb3

Is there some way to figure out which physical drive
is mounted on /mnt/usb2 so I can pull that one out
after a umount (short of disconnecting each in turn)?

Thank you,
Krish