Re: xcdroast

Fran├žois Patte wrote:
I have installed FC3 and made all updates.

xcdroast doesn't work, I allways get the message: "error while writing
track" at the end of fixating.

Is there a version with non-root configuration enabled?

I used to be an X-CDroast devotee but after having problems with it in FC2 I tried k3b as an alternative. It's so much better that I won't be going back to X-CDroast. I'd suggest giving k3b a try. You don't have to be running kde.

Paul.