problem with new lcd monitor

Dear All,

My old monitor finally phased out. Unfortunately when I pluged in, I got a message "mode not support" after FC3 started about 1 minute, and the keyboad didn't respone me, but the machine seemingly is still working in an unvisuable way. Am I supposed to reinstall FC3 in order to solve this problem? Thanks.

Best,
 BB Cao

Discover Yahoo!