Re: sync'ing & editing Palm device data under FC3

On Saturday 28 May 2005 08:16 pm, Thomas Tschoellitsch wrote:
> How could I sync a Palm device under FC3? Apparently there's no
> version of the original HotSync Manager (although it might work using
> WINE, which I haven't tried yet).
>
> Aside of purely sync'ing I'd be interested in editing my data, too. So
> if there was something similar to Palm Desktop for FC3/ that you could
> recommend, please do.
> --
> mailto:ttschoellitsch gmail com

I use Kpilot with my Palm Tungsten E.  You can also use gnome-pilot, if you
use GNOME.  They will sync to Kontact or Evolution respectively.

Kpilot has a viewer for the pdb files where you can edit the databases
manually rather than through a PIM suite.  Don't know if gnome-pilot has the
same feature, since I don't use it.

Jeff Lee