Re: new email server

Hi folks

I'm looking at replacing my aging RH7.3+Exim 3 + Sophos + home->grown
scripts with a FC3+Exim 4+ Sophos + whatever.

I'm looking at virus and SPAM filtering.  Can anyone suggest good
configs and options.

Hi

Use RHEL 3 and RedHat 9 both run sendmail and use spamassassin and kaspersky for the usual kak that tumbles through the mailbox. Kaspersky wasn't my choice I was told to use it but it does work well.

If anyone is adept at the sendmail startup scripts I'd love to hear from you. Kaspersky sets up a listener and I'd really like to get it into the startup scripts rather than manually setting it away. Some pointers would be most welcome.

Bry