Re: Installation problem Oracle 10g on FC3

Filiz Cetin wrote:

Hi,

I read that web site, but it doesn't work.

--
Filiz

On 6/4/05, fredex <fredex fcshome stoneham ma us> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 08:07:10AM -0400, Filiz Cetin wrote:

Hi,

I had a problem during installation of Oracle 10g on FC3.

The error message is:

.........connect descriptor (DBD ERROR: OCIServerAttach)
ora-12514
Configuration assistant "Enterprise Manager Repository Creation
Assistant failed"

How can i solve this problem? I could not find a solution on the internet.

Thanks,
Filiz

Don't know about that particular issue in installation, but for good
overall guidance and help you should (if you haven't already) check
out www.puschitz.com.

Fred
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------