Multi boot with Fedora, XP, and second Linux distro

I have a dual-boot box with XP on my primary drive and FC3 on the second; I
would like to add one, and perhaps two additional distros. I have been
researching multi-boot but keep turning up pages that are really old. Is this
something that is simple to explain for one of you, or can someone point me
to a more up to date howto? I'm thinking of adding FC4 and perhaps Mepis on
the box.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA