TV cards and capture

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 04:28:19 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 13:21, THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
> On 6/2/05, Scot L. Harris <webid at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> > I built a mythtv box a while back.  Use it everyday, I hardly ever
> >watch live TV anymore.  :)
>
> I see these USB capture cards, will these generally work with fedora?

Have not used those so I don't know.  I think I saw some messages on the
mythtv mailing list about USB capture cards but I don't remember the
discussions.

Personally I am very pleased with the Hauppauge PVR-350 and PVR-250
cards.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

Truth never comes into the world but like a bastard, to the ignominy
of him that brought her birth.
		-- Milton