Re: Broken SSH server FC3

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 19:44, Ian McKinnon wrote:
> Sometime in the last two or three days of updates, it seems that one of them
> broke ssh-server so that you connect, but then it does not ask for a
> password until timeout.  Has anyone else encountered this?

Most likely not an ssh problem but a DNS problem.  ssh probably has to
time out waiting for name resolution before providing you prompt.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

QOTD:
	"I don't think they could put him in a mental hospital.  On the
	other hand, if he were already in, I don't think they'd let him out."