Is it possible to perform an FC 3 install without a CD ?

hi all,
I am unable to install FC3 without a CD/DVD drive.

I 'd created 2 floppy , one for boot install , one containing net drivers.
I 'd setup an HTTP dir named "Fedora" containing:
- base from cd1
- RPMS from 3 cds
- disk1 containing cd1, disk2 containing2 cd2, disk2 containing2 cd2 (as indicated in red hat install manual)

I boot, and ask for an HTTP install.
It retrieve base/stage2.img and I got this :" FC installation tree in that directory does not seem to mach your boot media"

I notice (using crt-alt-3 screen) that anaconda try to acces to a CD drive ("Unable to iddentify CD-ROM format')

So I haven't any net acces (in order to get RPM from mirrors) and no CD drive in my pc .

Were I am wrong ?