How to copy NTFS partition?

When FC4 is released I'm going to replace my hard disk in the course of
upgrading my OS.  Moving/upgrading the ext3/ReiserFS partitions is easy,
but I also have Win2K installed on one of the partitions.

Is there a way using Linux utilities to copy the NTFS partion from one
hard disk to another?  The partition size will stay the same but the
postion on the disks will be different.

Any advice?  Thanks.