External Sound Card

Hi All,

I am looking for advice on a external usb2 sound card. I have 2 HP
XW6000 boxes and microphone does not work for either of them. One of
them has WinXP and the other one hosts Mandriva/Fedora Linux
distributions.

So, I want to buy an external card that I can attach to either box
mostly to use skype. I checked Creative site:  It looks like their Live
24 card has both Linux and XP drivers but it is USB 1.1. I would prefer
to have usb2.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Adil