Re: Fedora packages update

Ashish wrote:
Hi,

But i want to update it through the dumps on my hard disk and not
through internet. I want a solution through which system-config-packages takes rpms path on my hard disk.

Read /usr/share/doc/system-config-packages-1.2.20/README and look at the bit about the "-tree" and "--isodir" options.

You would still be better off setting up a local yum repository on your hard disk and using yum though, because system-config-packages doesn't handle updated packages well.

Paul.