Fedora Core 3 install cd customization problem

I have a problem customizing the packages in Fedora Core 3.
I am trying to add suns java j2sdk 1.4.2_04-fcs' rpm, but it reboots
right before finishing "RPM Transaction"
Only message is "install exited abnormally"

I have no idea why it's happening. Perhaps it conflicts with some
other package? but i have not found anything.
It only happens when I select it for installation.

Anyone has any idea?