Squirrelmail and HTTP

I am attemtping to use Squirrelmail on a Sendmail Server behind a company firewall. The firewall forwards HTTP requests to a Windows IIS box. I can re-set the HTTP to listen on an alternate port just fine, and forward that port through the firewall, but when I do, the Squirrelmail doesn't want to play. Anyone have an idea how to reset the Squirrelmain config? Or am I missing something else?

Steve