Re: Disable Middle mouse button?

On Monday 06 June 2005 22:01, Tony Nelson wrote:
> I would like to disable my middle mouse button
It's beyond me to understand why you would do that - it makes it so easy to
cut and paste stuff... highlite a URL, middle mouse button on the background
of a mozilla windows and off you go...

But anyway, run system-config-mouse and select a 2 button mouse... Haven't
tried it, but it should work...

Peter.