Re: Dialup Error

Oliver Leitner wrote:

Hi

I found document at /var/log/mail, named stistics.

I got the following message when I tried to open it:

"Could not open document "statistics" There is no installed viewer capable of displaying the document"

What viewer do I need to install, and how do I install it?

I installed Fedora Core 3 2004-11-03 yesterday. I did a desktop install, typical.