Re: tools for iRiver mp3 player

Alexander Volovics wrote:
Does anybody know if the available apps for iRiver iFP-8xx and/or
iFP-9xx players like 'ifp-line/ifp-gnome' or 'libifp/ifp_gui' have
ever been considered for inclusion in fedora extras?

There must be some iRiver users among the fedora crowd.
There are packages in debian/ubuntu and suse.

Alexander

I have two ifp-799's and installed the UMS (USB Mass Storage) software from iriver.com, not the the americian site (which had no clue). It allows drag and drop file transfers. Mount the player as a usb drive without using any special software. Now I can use it as a USB stick between computers if I am in a push. :)

I could not connect to iriver to get the exact link to the support pages.

-- Robin Laing