Linux VSS Client

Hi List,
I need to access lot of codebase stored in VSS, since my descktop is fc3 i need to access VSS (Visual Source Safe) on a windoz machine
Is there any VSS linux client ?
Regards,
Gaurav

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, use or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.