OT - Minicom Send files/Upload option problem

Hi All,

when giving this cmd on a switch, Catalyst 2900 series XL,

switch: copy xmodem: flash:image_filename.bin
Begin the Xmodem or Xmodem-1K transfer now...

I then press ctrl-a z followed by s which gives me the Upload options, but, when I try to arrow down to xmodem, the option window disappears and I'm back in minicom's main window. Anyone ever experienced this b4..? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.