Re: Can't Save Screenshot due to permissions

# ll -d /home
drwxrwxrwx  8 root root 4096 Mar  6 16:53 /home

Seems that your /home should have 777 permissions to allow
writing/creating underneath it.

Ok, but, if I open a terminal, and cd to /home/coolboarderguy, I can create a new dir, without having to change the permissions of /home/coolboarderguy. Why would I need to change the permissons just to save a screenshot..? Am I not understanding something.? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.