Re: What repository to choose + kernel backwards compatibility

Andy Pieters wrote:

Hi

What repository should I shoose for rhn-applet-gui and for up2date? It keeps on giving 404 errors right now.

Also, where do I set those.

On another note, I have a FC3 production server and I am interested in upgrading its kernel. However I see that yum 'suggests' a FC4 kernel. Is it able to run on FC4?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Are you sure you have not enabled a development repo? I ask because the problem you
are describing has been discussed on the test list. does your 404 error end with
/headers/headers.info?

I must suggest you look through your .repo files to ensure that you are not pointing to a
development repo by mistake.

   Scott