Kernel Source

Peter Hutnick hutnick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:23:36 UTC 2005

I need to install NdisWrapper so I can use an otherwise un-supported
USB 802.11g NIC.  (I'd also like to be able to build LIRC with
StreamZap support . . .)

Anyway, I need the kernel source for the stock kernel to do this.
I've read about the kernel-source RPM being no more, but I haven't
been able to find a coherent procedure for getting from the
kernel*.src.rpm to having a usable kernel source tree installed.

I'm sure it's out there . . . can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-Peter