Re: Linux VSS Client

VSS is certainly hideous.  However, if you *must*, you must.  Take a
look at sourceoffsite.  http://www.sourcegear.com/sos  It's not open
source, and not free (as in beer), but it'll get the job done....
Including making VSS a true client-server app rather than just a stupid
shared directory with client apps using sharing file access.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic (MCP), PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP