OT - Minicom Send files/Upload option problem

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Thu Jun 9 04:33:45 UTC 2005

Gavin Henry wrote:

><quote who="Andy Green">

>>Mark Sargent wrote:
>>| Hi All,
>>|
>>| when giving this cmd on a switch, Catalyst 2900 series XL,
>>|
>>| switch: copy xmodem: flash:image_filename.bin
>>| Begin the Xmodem or Xmodem-1K transfer now...
>>|
>>| I then press ctrl-a z followed by s which gives me the Upload options,
>>| but, when I try to arrow down to xmodem, the option window disappears
>>| and I'm back in minicom's main window. Anyone ever experienced this
>>| b4..? Cheers.
>>
>>Minicom is a wormhole back into the 1970s, not a program.
>>

>Minicom is a fantastic program.
>

>What version are you running?
>
>Version 2.00.0-19 on FC3 on our systems.

Welcome to minicom 2.00.0

Compiled on Jun 15 2004, 20:45:27.

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

>We have no problems with any of the options in the Upload section and
>regularly upload/download images to all kinds of routers/switches etc.

I also find that if I have output in the window, I can't select anything
after ctrl-a z o in configuration..this option window closes also, like
above...if nothing in the window, it's fine..

>Gavin.

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.